You've invested years (not to mention tens of thousands of dollars) into starting an online business. The next milestone? Quitting your 9 to 5 job. You're a few months away and the finish line is oh so close.
Except you and your website aren't on the same page.
You're dreaming about checks with multiple zeros, your current website is...
- Leaking customers faster than an open fire hydrant during the summer in NYC
- Attracting people who compliment you, but disappear whenever you're launching.
(And you thought the only ghosts in your life were on Tinder...)
- Undermining your credibility. That DIY design? It shows. And your clients have noticed.
Introducing your Custom Website.
In this 6-8 week package, we'll blend your business goals with your ideal client's desires to create a website that's ready for your full-time boss life.
Life after working together...
- You're attracting clients who are motivated and happy to pay your rates
(and you've got the Stripe notifications to prove it)
- Your website design, photos, and copy are working together as a seamless team to create 24/7 results
- You finally look - and feel - like your own boss. You're calling the shots now, not someone else.
What's one new client worth to you?
In a survey of 100 online entrepreneurs, people earned an average of...
- $1,631 from one new client
- $9,065 in lifetime income from that client
- $2,688 in referral income from that client*
That's an average total of $13,384 for each new client. If your website helps you book one new job, you've almost tripled your investment. Hello, benjamins!
What happens after I click the button?
- You'll be directed to fill out a short questionnaire. Answer the questions and press "submit."
- I'll email you an intro packet and a link to my calendar to schedule a call
- On our call we’ll talk about your project in more depth and schedule your start date
Everything you need in one simple package
Content-First Digital Strategy
- A 60 minute brand strategy call
- Video review of your current site
- Heatmap of visitors using your site (see what draws attention... and what causes confusion or gets ignored)
- Content action plan - get specific content edits to help you boost engagement. Need to create new content? I've got the perfect worksheets to help.
Custom Web Design
- A modern, fully-responsive website
- Custom layouts for your homepage, about page, blog page, and 1 landing page
- A moodboard
- Colors and fonts picked out just for you
- A brand style guide so that you can build trust with cohesive branding on every platform
List Building Must-Haves
- 1 custom designed pop-up to grow your list
- 1 landing page to promote your opt-in freebie
- 1 thank you page to welcome visitors to your list
- Up to 3 static email signup forms (for example, on your homepage, in your site footer, and on your blog sidebar)
- User testing - don't just assume your audience is having a great experience on your site. Get the data to back it up.
- Mobile, tablet, and desktop testing to make sure your site looks good across devices
- Browser testing to make sure your site looks just as good in Firefox and Opera as it does on Chrome
As a bonus, you'll also get
Little Black Dress Tech Basics
- Domain registration
- Hosting setup
- WordPress installation
- Migration of your site to WordPress, if needed
Personalized Training + Support
- A video walkthrough of your new site so that you're empowered to make edits and updates
- 30 days of post-launch email support
- Essential website care checklist
This package is perfect if you're...
- Clear on what you're selling and who your ideal clients are
- Craving a strategic design partner to take the lead on your website project
- Excited to step up and own your role as CEO
- Focused on playing to your life-changing, money-making strengths (Learning HTML, CSS, and WordPress design? So not on that list.)
This package isn't a good fit if you're...
- New to business and haven’t had a client yet
- Looking to make a few “quick changes” to your website rather than a comprehensive redesign
- On a tight budget. I'm not the cheapest web designer out there, but I am great value. If the thought of investing in your business makes you itchy, we're not the right fit quite yet.
I'm Cami, your web designer and digital strategist.
I work with creative business owners to design sites that connect with your ideal clients and compel them to take action. My clients have booked new jobs, grown their mailing lists, and seen an increase in leads generated. Nothing makes me happier than seeing them — and you! — succeed.